More photos of the HO/OO layout...
Murrumbidgee River Yard Crew sign on below and Locomotive running shed and works managers office and garden bottom right
- The HO/OO layout has 90 metres of dual track mainline and numerous branch lines on a footprint of 10 metres by 11 metres.
- The layout is set up for analog and DCC running
- When analog control is used on a mainline it can be set to continuous running or block control
- The scenery on the layout is divided into US, Australian (NSW) and British sections
- Some of our younger members are developing one area to enable it to handle the long trains typical of modern prototypical trains.
- We are currently developing wiring and trackwork to allow three separate lines to be operated.
- We are also looking at redeveloping more areas to enhance operations.
The Albion story. If you wish to read the invented history of this area of the layout click on this link /flexible-wheelbases.html This history was developed to justify any modeling done in this area, to keep it consistent within the theme.